Monday, August 1, 2011

'Horrible Bosses' Review

The best thing that came out of this film was that I've been proven right. After years of defenders, Jennifer Aniston has nothing to fall back on. Jennifer Aniston is not the nice girl next door that everyone thinks her to be. Jennifer Aniston is a tramp. There. I've stated it once and for all. No one believed me, but now I have proof.

She is just one of the despicable bosses in the film appropriately titled, Horrible Bosses. Not the most original title and Jason Bateman is in it so you'd think it was a no go, but I spent a good majority of this film cracking up.

The three friends weren't as outrageous as the trio in The Hangover, but they were realistic enough to be believable. Colin Farrell stole the show as a balding crackhead with less morals than the cast of Jersey Shore combined. The role was just so out of his hot, Irish element that it really proved his acting ability...unless he's just really gone downhill this year.

Kevin Spacey played one of the meanest men I've ever seen. He was dangerous, rude and brutally cruel to his employees. And then there was Aniston. She "played" her role quite well. She was highly inappropriate and unnecessarily sexual...like I always knew she was. So for those of you out there who feel the need to protect the Friends' star's reputation, just watch this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment