Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globes Commentary Part 1

Ok, off to a late start due to yoga class, but no worries, I'm here. Zac Efron is presenting and he's a stud. First off, let me just say, Emma Stone got robbed. Just because Annette Benning was in a movie about a lesbian couple, doesn't mean that she has to win awards for it. I think that Brokeback Mountain versus Crash proved that. Just saying. The Kids Are Alright wasn't worth the hype that I know will give it plenty of awards. Up now is best screenplay and I really hope The Social Network will win. It's clever and witty. AND IT WON! My predictions almost never come true. Excellent.

Aaron Sorkin had a fantastic speech. My favorite part was when he thanked the female actresses for serving as role models to his daughter. Presh.

No comments:

Post a Comment