Friday, April 22, 2011

30 Minutes or Less Trailer


I know it's been a long time since my last post. Blame Steve Jobs and my damaged MacBook Pro.

Well hopefully this trailer will be a good way to start back up again. Aziz Ansari and Jesse Eisenberg are two of the most underrated actors in the industry in my opinion. Eisenberg should have won Best Actor this year over Colin Firth, and Ansari's show Parks and Recreation is probably the funniest thing I've seen since the good seasons of The Office.
So hopefully this partnership will have positive results. Directed by Ruben Fleischer (Zombieland) the film follows Eisenberg, a pizza delivery guy, who is attacked on one of his deliveries and forced to rob a bank. Hopefully Danny McBride, who has a small part in the trailer, can redeem himself after this month's flop Your Highness. Overall it looks like good bromantic fun and is set to come out August 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment