Sunday, September 26, 2010

Katy Perry, Sesame Street, The Simpsons

Ok, I know that TV shows aren't technically the topic of this blog, but this has been blowing up in tons of publications so I thought I'd post about it. As many of you already know, Katy Perry was kicked off Sesame Street for her indecent attire. My personal favorite is when she's running down the street...enjoy Little Johnny. The best comment I've seen has been "wow, this is offensive, Elmo's completely naked and indecently exposed to my children!" I think she could have picked some better attire, but what do you think?



For those Perry fans, never fear, The Simpsons have taken her in. She will be appearing in a Christmas-themed episode. The episode will be a live action segment where the Simpsons characters will appear as puppets. She will lead the gang in a rendition of "The 39 Days of Christmas" and will play Moe's girlfriend! Leaving poor Elmo in the dust, who's "Hot N Cold" now?

No comments:

Post a Comment