Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some Death Eater scenes were cut













According to Muggle Net, Nick Morgan, the actor who plays Scabior the Snatcher, revealed that some scenes were cut for being too graphic.

"The scenes I did were really, really dark, really, really dark, but when I went to see them they cut some of the worst bits out, and I was talking to producer David Heyman, saying, 'Oh no, why's that gone?' He said, apparently it was like watching Saw."

All I can say is thank goodness they're getting gory. The last movie was too wimpy to handle. I mean, Death Eaters are breaking apart the Millenium Bridge in London and somehow everyone gets off safely. That is not the world of terror and mayhem that J.K. Rowling described! I'm rooting for a PG-13 rating at the least. Wouldn't a rated R Harry Potter rock though?

No comments:

Post a Comment