Monday, November 15, 2010

Bad Robot... more than a production company

My good friend Drew Beggs sent this teaser trailer my way so I thought I'd look into it a little more.

Bad Robot, a well-known production company, does NOT have anything to do with this new film. According to SciFiCool.com, this film is set to star Jenni Fontana, James Nardini, Caroline Rich, Corbin Timbrook and Skoti Collins and will be written and directed by Irish filmmaker Ruairi Robinson who is known for his shorts such as The Silent City and Breakfast on Pluto. I haven't seen any of these actors before or any of Robinson's films, but the promo and poster alone look interesting. No word yet as to whether or not the film will be a short or feature length or a release date. I'll keep you posted!



No comments:

Post a Comment