Thursday, November 11, 2010

Disney World 'Magic Kingdom' Movie?

When I was 7-years-old, my life changed forever. That was the year I first visited Disney World and discovered that it was actually the happiest place on Earth. And despite my intense phobia of mascots, the love of the magical land has stayed with me even through college. I'm telling you this not to bore you with the details of my childhood, but to tell you about Magic Kingdom, a Night at the Museum style look at the wonderful world of Disney. Jon Favreau, the director of Iron Man is currently in talks with Walt Disney Studios. I'll be interested to see if they only cover the Magic Kingdom or if they travel to Epcot, MGM, Seaworld, ETC. There's no reports yet on a cast or release date. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment