Monday, July 25, 2011

First 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Photos



After The Brothers Grimm: Snow White showed its first photo of Lily Collins as the pale beauty, the competing Snow White and the Huntsman had to one up Collins and crew by premiering photos of all the main characters in this upcoming film. I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in Charlize Theron's Evil Queen. After seeing her in Monster, I was sure they'd be able to do almost anything with her make up. Instead she just looks like an Avant-garde Dior ad. Where's the darkness? The drama? I can't wait to see Julia Roberts in the same role. As for Stewart, the coolest part about her outfit is the shield. She looks more like a moody Joan of Arc than the young, innocent Snow White we've all come to know. I think I may have a favorite of the two films already. Can you guess it? This one's set to come out June 1, 2012, about two months after the other one hits theaters. Will you even bother to see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment