Tuesday, November 22, 2011

'The Hunger Games' Trailer





Ok, now I'm sure some of you have been upset by my lack of coverage on this latest cult phenomenon, but I wanted to make sure I was fully versed in the subject. I just finished reading the first Hunger Games book, and am now psyched to see the new movie, cheer with the seasoned fans and read the next two books. The story follows Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence), a girl living in District 12 of Panem, a country formed from the ruins of America. She is forced to participate in the "Hunger Games," a sort of reality TV show that forces all 12 of the districts to watch as two children from each district battle to the death. I could give much more backstory to this complicated tale, but I would recommend you read the book instead. I sped through the 373 pages less than a weekend, while still watching some preliminary Christmas movies.

Below are the two trailers (teaser and official) for this upcoming film. Will you read the book? Or have you already and are rolling your eyes at me for being so behind? Either way, are you excited for this movie that's set to come out March 23, 2012?




No comments:

Post a Comment