Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Harry Potter Documentary Teaser Trailer

It's so cool that someone thought to make this. The cynic inside many may just think it was a profitable decision, but the Harry Potter lover inside me appreciates it no matter what the reason. Since the film series ended in July, I've taken a bit of a step back from Potter. I haven't gotten into Pottermore or reread the books. It's not that I've renounced that part of my life, but it just sort of ended. I think a documentary like this is just what I need to get back into the stories I've loved for so long.

This documentary covers the filming for the last two films and includes extensive cast interviews and behind the scenes footage. I can't wait to see it. The documentary is titled When Harry Left Hogwarts. No news on when it will be released. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out on DVD on November 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment