Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Daniel Radcliffe set to be in another Broadway show

While the countdown for the next Harry Potter film continues, its star is preparing to hit the Broadway stage once more. After rave reviews of his starring role in Equus, Radcliffe will now be starring in a revival of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. The show will open next Spring. Perez Hilton reported that Radcliffe may have some ulterior motives behind taking the role. He quoted Radcliffe saying,

"I've been in relationships from the age of 14 and now I'm single. I said to a friend the other day, 'Dude, I'm doing a show with dancers. I've got to be single.' He was like, 'Don't sleep with anyone in your own show. That's a mistake.' It's good advice. But I'm not sure I'll stick to it."


No comments:

Post a Comment