Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' Cast Members Announced

I'd like to reiterate that I know NOTHING about Twilight. My desire to keep up with pop culture forces me to watch each Twilight film once. In fact, I'm going to see the third one for the first time tonight. Entertainment Weekly reports:

Tracey Heggins (Chains) and Judi Shekoni (Private Moments) will play Senna and Zafrina, descendants of the ancient Amazonian tribe. Omar Metwally (Munich), Andrea Gabriel (Lost), Rami Malek (Night at the Museum) and Angela Sarafyan (Love Hurts) have been cast as members of the Egyptian Coven. And Marlane Barnes (The Tree of Life), and newcomers Lisa Howard and Patrick Brennan, have been cast as members of the Irish Coven.

So there you go.... exciting? I wouldn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment