Friday, October 1, 2010

Ryan Gosling to Collaborate with George Clooney


The Notebook heart throb better watch out. No offense to George Clooney, but the last few films he's produced, see (or don't actually) The Men Who Stare at Goats, have been huge duds. And now he's picking innocent Ryan Gosling to star in his latest film, the political drama Farragut North.

Now, before all Clooney fans come out brandishing the same weapons they want to use on Elisabetta Canalis, let me just say that I think he's a pretty great actor. I really liked him in Up in the Air and thought he should have potentially won the Oscar. I'm just a little concerned about his efforts in other areas of the film industry. I mean...he had Ewan McGregor and Jeff Bridges to work with and Goats STILL sucked. Let's hope for Ryan's stake that this one will be better. If he accepts the role, Gosling will play a young communications director who gets wrapped up in the dark side of political campaigns.

Who knows, maybe it will win an Oscar. Or maybe it will waste another two hours of my life. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment