Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Robert Pattinson, Potential Oscar for 'Water for Elephants?'

Twilight heart throb Robert Pattinson recently finished production for the film adaptation of Water for Elephants. Pattinson, who is best known for his role as Edward Cullen, is already being taken more seriously by his co-stars and critics. Though the film won't be released until this April, Christoph Waltz (who plays August Rosenbluth) praised Pattinson's work. Waltz won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role as the "Jew Hunter" in last year's Tarantino film Inglourious Basterds.

He said, "It [the Oscar]'s in my house, but the way things are looking, I might have to hand it off to Rob next year.”

So far Pattinson's roles in the first three Twilight films, one Harry Potter film and first 30 minutes of Remember Me that I could barely endure have not impressed me, so I'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment