Sunday, October 24, 2010

Harry and Hermione Kiss?!?!

Marie Claire UK reported that Emma Watson opened up on her on-screen kiss with Rupert Grint AND Daniel Radcliffe?!?! At first I was mortified, but then my friend Elizabeth reminded me of the scene where Ron sees the two kissing as a part of his "worst nightmare." The horcrux is opened and Voldemort's soul tries to torture Ron by showing him horrible images. Emma Watson didn't seem to enjoy it too much.

She said she had to grit her teeth’ for the cringe worthy kiss,' and forget it was one of her friends in front of her.

‘Getting into character to kiss Dan and Rupert was tough,’ she revealed to SFX magazine. ‘Forgetting all of our history, and our relationship.


‘I really had to grit my teeth and be like, 'I am Hermione, this is Harry - stop thinking that it's Emma kissing Dan. It's not. It's all good.

Whatever Emma, Dan's not too excited either.

No comments:

Post a Comment